- Price Options +
- 3 monthsSTARTS IN
- 90 Days
- 30 SEATS
- Course Badge
- Course Certificate
Cash Flow Management
In this seminar, participants will gain a solid understanding of the elements of cash flow management. Designed for those new to the treasury process, this seminar presents all the essentials needed to help you develop optimal cash forecasting techniques, increase the accuracy and timeliness of cash flow forecasts and improve the flow of information throughout your organization.
CLOSELY MONITOR THE INCOME AND EXPENSES OF YOUR COMPANY
TAKE THE CASHFLOW MANAGEMENT SEMINAR
Every business organization during operation hours would have funds coming in and out. Tracking each and every financial income and expenses daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly is essential to monitor the positive and negative cash flow of a growing company.
This dynamic seminar would equip you with the skills needed to forecast and most importantly improve the flow of financial information throughout your organization.
- Managers of medium to large organizations who want a good understanding of financial reports and the ability to utilize this information productively
- Small to medium business owners who want a deeper involvement in their company’s finances, enabling closer monitoring and control of its financial performance
- Bookkeepers or accounts clerks who want to have a greater appreciation of accounting terminology and the processes involved
- Professionals who are working in, or wish to work in general management and are required to use and understand financial reports.
- Treasury staff responsible for preparing short and long term cash forecasts
- Staff in other areas of the company who provide cash flow information to the treasury department